I have once again used K&Co papers, lots of distressing, inking and layering. I have used several new techniques on this layout...hope to remember to give credit where due....and made some fun flowers as well.
So have you seen the wonderful Prima Romani Rose collection? They are the inspiration for my large fabric flower. I had to give it a go on my own and I have to say it was quite easy to make and I am very happy with the outcome. The butterfly is from M's recollection series...as are the tiny rosebuds. Gate is cut from Ornamental Iron and I've added a faux metal technique that I found on youtube, click here to see that video by Scrappinings. Mine turned out a bit different that hers but I love them and will do it again! I just love youtube vids for inspiration and Scrappingings has lots of fun tuts!! The alpha stickers are from Destinations, found them on clearance @ Big Lots.
The paper flowers are all from Mothers Day Bouquet. I have added puff paint to the larger ones, and stickles to the others. I have added stamen to two of the designs. The title font is the diamond cut from Jasmine. The photo corners and the branches are from Straight From the Nest. I have computer generated...Everyone has a story...how mine ends is up to me! I used glossy accents to adhere them to Tim Holtz fragments and then backed them with a frame cut from Heritage.
The is made from the letters that were left from the diamond cut part of the title. These flower centers are made with adhesive pearls and then I covered them in glossy accents.
My feather is from Sentimentals. I cut the peacock feather and then the plume pen @ 2 1/2 inches and then added the pen tip to the peacock feather.
Well, I hope you like it! I really enjoyed making it.
Thanx for stopping by and have a great day!!!!