B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Life's Moments

Happy Sunday!!!  Today I have a layout and a framed project to share...two  more class ideas for my local scrap store.
 These papers are just so beautiful...I forgot the paper line and the layout is at the store...but I will add them later.  Lots of feminine touches on this one.
 These flowers were created with the tattered florals die....the leaves are from A Child's Year...inking helps bring them to life.
 I used my Martha Stewart corner punch to create the strips...cut them at 2 inches and then corner punched the edges...at 2 inches you can push the paper all the way in to get an even punch...then I've laced them with some cord and added some rhinestones.
 My photo mats are from A Child's year and I used some of the left over layers from the die to create the 2 smaller flowers.
 My circle was again created using the corner punch...lots of YouTube vids on the corner punches...gotta luv YouTube...can't really give anyone specific credit...so many out there.  I've added ink and pen to my butterflies cut from Serenade...the metamorphosis from plain card stock to these pretty butterflies is wonderful.
This is my take on the framed piece by Tim Holtz...I've used his Salvage Stickers, grunge paper to add layers to some...the clock, calendar and compass are also from the sticker stack...filmstrip ribbon, tape ribbon, game pieces, keys & locks, tassels, word sticks and hinge clips help finish the piece.  The background is made up of 3 pieces of Bazzil that have been embossed with the wonderful texture fade embossing folders...Tim has such yummy stuff....luv it!!
Hope everyone is getting ready for a funtastic 4th!!
Luv & Hugs,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME!!!! I love that beautiful LO!! Your flowers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so pretty, I love the detail and those papers are gorgeous. Very awesome frame too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sandy! I hope you and your family are doing well this summer!
    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff there sister!
    great projects....how fun they all must be to put together!
    Been a crafty fool over here but its all future stuff so not posting much yet...
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is gorgeous. Love all the details and the papers and colors are so pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete