B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

You Have My Heart On A String

 Ah yes, my sweet son does surly have my heart on a string.  Mcauley is turning 16 tomorrow and I just had to do a layout of him as a baby...therepy I guess...the years have gone too swiftly.  I am so very proud of my dear son...he is the best son a mother could ask for and I am so very proud and blessed to call him mine.
I've used Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby paper stash for this layout.
 My hearts are cut from Sweethearts...love the punched scallop edge...I've added stitching and some lace to some of the hearts...part of the title is computer generated, cut apart, and inked.  I've added some additional stitching randomly to the circle frame.  I cut my circle with Plantin Schoolbook....@ 9 1/2 inches with the center point on and then @ 9 1/4 inch with the center point on...this makes it easy to cut the narrow circle frames for you layouts.  I' ve also used the center point to cut my squares from the middle of my papers.
 Sentimental frames accent the grunge letters that spell out my and heart...I've added picket fence crackle paint to the the title.   I've also added deminsional paint to the frames to give them some depth.
 The butterflies are from Sentimentals...inked and pearl accents added....all of my flowers are from Mothers Day Bouquet and the leaves are from A Child's Year...I've poked a hole in the corner of the photo and the photo mat and added a little charm held by a piece of string....
 I've used string to 'write' string....just ran the string through some glue....spelled the word, let it dry...and viola....a string font all of my own....I've also added a little heart charm to the g.
 Martha Stewart edge punch on the sides of the paper strip.....
lots of lace and the same Martha Stewart punch in the corner variety...

hope you enjoyed my little project...have a great day....thanx for stopping by!

Sandy

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Sandy this is gorgeous. Love all the details. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete