B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Saturday, June 20, 2009

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!


Today I got to play around with two of my favorite things....scrappin and photography. I did some photo enhancements to a snapshot and made a special little girl a birthday present!
Supplies
11 x 14 canvas
foam mounting board with adhesive
cardstock
gloss gel
cardstock
stickles
paper flowers
gems
craft paint
ribbon
craft glue
Cricut Carts: Storybook, Happily Ever After, Graphically Speaking and Stretch Your Imagination
Paint edge of canvas to match paper, let dry....
Place the picture on the mounting board and trim to size (I used about 5 x 7)
Sleeping Beauty from HEA @ 10 inches
leaves from SYI @ 6 and 3 inches
flowers from GS @ 3, 2 and 1 inch
name from SB @ 1 1/2 inches
Cut 2 pieces of 12 x 12 cardstock, 1 @ 8 inches and 1@ 7 inches, glue to canvas and add ribbon to cover seam. Place princess adding all her layers and stickles to crown, gloves, waistband, hair and dress ruffles. Adhere picture, build flowers in layers and arrange around picuture. Use paper flowers for centers and add gems. Add gems to eyes and leaves and name. Use Apply gel gloss to picture...the heavier the better in my book...looks more textured! Hope you like my bday gift...I think the little princess did!


3 comments:

  1. Wow Sandy this is beautiful, yet again you have created a master piece that will be love by all.

    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sandy!!! This is sooo BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Thanks for inspiring me to use the GS for my flowers!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty!! I gave you a "Lovely Blog Award". Go to my blog to receive it!!
    I

    ReplyDelete