B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Be Good..... to yours(elf)

Okay, we've all spent the past few weeks taking care of our loved ones and now it is time to take care of ourselves...something we probably all struggle with. So here is my tribute to that promise to myself. I wish this layout photographed better...these K&Co papers from the winter wonderland stack are really beautiful in person.

I decided to make this fun even though there is a sincere message in the layout to myself. So page one is a silly pic of me......with the title Be Good...cut from Blackletter. the snowflakes are a combo of A Child's Year and Winter Woodlands, trees and fence are from My World and red birds, holly, deer and sleigh are from Winter woodlands as well, the photo mat is from A Child's Year and the stars from Home Decor...I used my MS branch punch for the garland and some bling in the stars...the harness are tiny peals and the rope is some silver thread.