B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I would like to send a big shout out to Jen 3 Cats and a Bug I am so blessed that she thought of me for this fantastic award...thanx Jen, you are tooooo sweet.
The rules for this one are to share eight things about myself and then share the award with fifteen other bloggers.

8 things about me...

I love God and Family.
I Don't get to scrap as much as I'd like.
I have decided to become an instructor at my LSS and my first class in the 31st of May...so excited.
On my days off sometimes I shower and put pj's back on....luv those days....lol.
I am turning 50 on the 26th....what a blessing.
I don't make enough money at the job I chose but my family has always been my priority and so I chose this career to be available to be a Mom first and foremost.
I luv to learn and share new scrappy techniques!

I have been blessed to have several new followers to my blog...I am not very active right now so I really appreciate the support they share with me....so my fifteen recipients of this award are some of my newest followers...thanx to all of you....I so appreciate everyone out in blog land who shares inspiration, support and crafty luv....

Justine Crafts and Cards Cricut Corner
Stephanie Paperandi
Jenn Myimajennation
Julie Precious Memories by Julie
Ira Ira's Crea Corner
Eni
Marilyn Scrapping In Paradise
Bonnie Pretty Little Somethings
Janice Craft Place
JoAnn Crafy Nana's Blog
Gail Doodles of Life
Zandra Scraps To Beauty
Elizabeth 217 Creations
Mary Scrapbooking Grandma Crafts
Rexann IBeCircled

Please take a minute to visit each of these ladies...u won't be sorry~

Hugz, Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award Sandy! Love your blog, so glad I discovered it, I believe throught Beatriz Guzman's blog....LOVE her! Now to come up with 8 things about myself....ohhh the pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy!

    Thanks so much for the award! Your works are no doubt amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sandy, I feel honored that you picked my little blog, too! Thank you so much for the award and I'm glad you got to be awarded, too ;-)
    Thanks again! Take care, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so much! I am very honored that you chose me for this award.

    Julie
    http://designs-by-julie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for thinking of me! You are so sweet and just love your work.

    Hugz, Z
    http://scrapstobeautybyzandra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete