I feel so blessed to have found so many awesome friends through my blog and the circut mb...so wonderful to have someone to share my love of creating with...Thanx Kim for the lovely award....
Here is how it works....*Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award*Share “10 Honest Things” about myself*Present the award to 9 other bloggers whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged me*Be sure to tell the 9 bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them.Here is my list of honest things:
1. I love my boyssss beyond belief....my three older boysss are estranged from their younger brother and I right now....but I know all thing are posssible through Christ and pray every day for healing in our family.
2. In Feb of 2008 I was dx'd with type one diabetes....I am insulin dependent and take 5 shots a day. It is a pain in the butt ( or stomach...cuz thats where I take the shots...LOL)
3. I love the validation I receive from my creations....your words and comments mean so much to me.
4. I struggle with depression and find great relief in scrapping....it is a total mind eraser and allows me to let go and become engrossed in creating and not focus on the yuk in my life.
5. I am totally addicted to the cricut mb and blogging.....it has become a huge part of my scrapping life.
6. I am very grateful for each and everyone of you...the inspiration and support I receive from you is beyoond spectacular.
7. I love my job as an ESOL Para working with k-5....kids are awesome.
8. I am in a relationship with a man I love dearly and he and my son are so close....he is a comfort and a joy...but I must admit...I'm ready to move to the next level and I am unsure he will ever be
9. I need to spend more time organizing my house and less time scrapping...LOL
10. I am very blessed to have had each moment in my life...the good and the bad...because that is what makes me who I am....I am thankful to God for each person, lesson, joy and pain....and I am so grateful he has been with me through all of those times.
I would like to pass this to everyone out there........I feel driven to share with some ladies that have been especially supportive since I showed my little face on the mb...but I know I need to share with some of the new faces so I want to make a special luv ya comment to Nanne, Sandi, Brenda and Wanda...and share with some ladies who have given me so much inspiration. Please pay each of them a visit...you won't be sorry...and that is some honest scrap! I love each and everyone of you that I have met through scrapping....