B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Look What Kim Did!!


I feel so blessed to have found so many awesome friends through my blog and the circut mb...so wonderful to have someone to share my love of creating with...Thanx Kim for the lovely award....

Here is how it works....*Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award*Share “10 Honest Things” about myself*Present the award to 9 other bloggers whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged me*Be sure to tell the 9 bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them.Here is my list of honest things:

1. I love my boyssss beyond belief....my three older boysss are estranged from their younger brother and I right now....but I know all thing are posssible through Christ and pray every day for healing in our family.

2. In Feb of 2008 I was dx'd with type one diabetes....I am insulin dependent and take 5 shots a day. It is a pain in the butt ( or stomach...cuz thats where I take the shots...LOL)

3. I love the validation I receive from my creations....your words and comments mean so much to me.

4. I struggle with depression and find great relief in scrapping....it is a total mind eraser and allows me to let go and become engrossed in creating and not focus on the yuk in my life.

5. I am totally addicted to the cricut mb and blogging.....it has become a huge part of my scrapping life.

6. I am very grateful for each and everyone of you...the inspiration and support I receive from you is beyoond spectacular.

7. I love my job as an ESOL Para working with k-5....kids are awesome.

8. I am in a relationship with a man I love dearly and he and my son are so close....he is a comfort and a joy...but I must admit...I'm ready to move to the next level and I am unsure he will ever be

9. I need to spend more time organizing my house and less time scrapping...LOL

10. I am very blessed to have had each moment in my life...the good and the bad...because that is what makes me who I am....I am thankful to God for each person, lesson, joy and pain....and I am so grateful he has been with me through all of those times.

I would like to pass this to everyone out there........I feel driven to share with some ladies that have been especially supportive since I showed my little face on the mb...but I know I need to share with some of the new faces so I want to make a special luv ya comment to Nanne, Sandi, Brenda and Wanda...and share with some ladies who have given me so much inspiration. Please pay each of them a visit...you won't be sorry...and that is some honest scrap! I love each and everyone of you that I have met through scrapping....

15 comments:

  1. Sandy! You have been so sweet to me. You've been so supportive and encouraging. You truly are an inspiration to me. You have a gift. :) Thank you for thinking of me. It means so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandy, thank you for the kindness you left on my blog. You really are the sweetest person ever! I can't believe how many of the things you listed that you and I have in common - it is unreal. I totally admire you because while you may have things that can weigh you down - you don't let it and that's what I need to work on because God will make a way! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, thanks for sharing... I too, use scrapping as therapy. My father is dying of cancer and when I am crafting, it is the ONLY time that I escape from it all.

    Keep your chin up and before you know it, things will be looking brighter and brighter for you.
    God Bless, Brenda Chandler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, could you please contact me privately, I would like to ask you something. Thanks, Brenda
    bchand0810@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks darling! we do have a wonderful community. don't we! thanks for thinking of me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Sandy. Sweetie, you're a special jewel that God has given me this year! I feel very blessed to call you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK Sandy, I need to let you in a little fact about myself, I'm VERY emotional! I can cry on demand. These facts that you've revealed are touching and heart-warming. I'll pray for the mending in your boys' lives also. I just (sniff, sniff) can't imagine what you are going through. But you are right, with Christ, ALL things are possible! Keep your faith, pray, and God will reaveal his plan in this. I wish I could just give you big hug right now! I'm sending one to you and you youngest boy.
    Blessings,
    kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy, how sweet of you to think of me! I will get this on my blog as soon as I find a sane minute! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandy, thank you so much for thinking of me when sending out your awards - it is quite a thrill to be recognized by someone as talented as yourself - and as for the honesty stuff, wow, amazing how we get so caught up in our own lives that we forget what trials some of our fellow humans are going through - I can only imagine what you are enduring with your family at this time, and as for the diabetes - I know exactly what you are going through, every day - I am a nurse and see it every day - you truely are an inspiration to us all - and we love you for it - I take my hat off to you xx Thanks Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, thank you Sandy! This is so sweet!

    I found a lot of your list will be echoed in my list. I will try to get it done tonight or tomorrow! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww Sandy, you know you are a blessing to me! Your words always lift me up. I'm so happy and blessed that we bumped paths and I hope our friendship keeps growing and growing. If anytime you need someone to lean on or talk to think of me I would be honored. My email address is Tobusyscrapping@bellsouth.net and if you need I will give you my number and we can chat over the phone. Thank you for thinking of me when passing this award out! I will get it on just as soon as I can. Hang in there and be strong things will get better (at least that's what I keep telling myself and so far it's working hee hee) You are a very sweet and special person and I will keep you in my prayers. (((Hugs))) Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just know that God is right there at your side and no matter what we will prevail. You are one of the most talented scrappers I've seen and I've been around a long time. God Bless you and your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much Sandy, this is a great honour to have received this from yourself. To be recognised by someone with such talent really means a lot. I will get this posted today on my blog a long with the one I received from Kim. You have to stay strong and positive and all things will work out.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sandy I had to send this award right back to you as you are one of my biggest inspirations ever, so I could not leave you out.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sandy, I am so sorry I missed this!
    You are such an inspiration, I love coming to your blog every time you post something - whether it be a LO or a story.
    You are fab and a beautiful person inside and out :)
    Take care
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete