B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Monday, October 12, 2009

Window In Time

This week at Creative Twist Christina challenged us to make a layout using something other than the typical shape to mat our pictures. I used a large clock and framed with a window....a Window In Time of my youngest son Mcauley. I used cloud 9 papers and lots of fun cricut cuts for this layout.
I've noticed lots of layouts lately with fun simple trees so decided to make my own using Winter Woodland. The main tree is a large cut of the pine branch, then I cut smaller branches and added them....I cut off the pine cones. My window is made with the letter L from Pooh Font...I added some pearl paint for the nails. Cloud nine rub ons for the leaves on the large clock hands....both the clock face and hands were cut from Graphically Speaking.
Again a branch from the Winter Woodland cart...the bird is also cut from the same cart, I added some glitter paint to give him a little zing.
Happily Ever After has these wonderful keys....I cut them in 2 sizes...cuttlebugged them and added some of the gold pearl paint to enhance them a bit. The flowers and brads are from Heidi Grace and my title font is Lyrical Letters as well as the greenery.
My infamous My Community fence....cuttlebugged...some more rub ons from cloud 9 and a smaller version of the Winter Woodland bird. I chose to make all my prints black and white so they would not fight with the colors on the layout. The tree is cut from K&Co paper....hope you like it...hop on over and see what the rest of the DT came up with and hope you join in on the fun @ Creative Twist!!!

10 comments:

  1. another beautiful layout!


    hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this. How very creative to use the clock and the "Window in Time" This is just fabulous! Your tree, fence, flowers, and bird are just amazing! You scrap those heartwarming layouts....you scrap with your heart! Love that about you.
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Sandy, great layout. Love the pictures of Mcauley. Especialy like the tree you fashioned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, you are soooo creative. How do you remember to use all those different cartridges?? Do you have them all cataloged and organized??
    Thanks for sharing. You are soooooo inspiring.
    ~Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy this is just too cute. Love the tree, clever you, the clock is a great idea, the frame, just awesome would never have thought of using the L for that. You are just so creative and always think outside the box.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ps. thanks for the loveley comments you always leave on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS as always. I simply ADORE your style Sandy! Everything always works and looks FAB!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an absolutely beautiful LO! I love all the details and a clock - how cool is that! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy, you are so creative! Using the "L" in Pooh font for the window frame is such a cool idea! Love all the details in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sandy, this is a masterpiece! I love how you can think outside the box when it comes to using a shape or letter for something else. Case in point, how you used the letter L from the Pooh alpha and the branch minus the pinecone for the tree. I'd love to go shopping with you and learn where you find items like the blue flower with words on it and some of those adorable charms (not on this page)that you have used on other pages. Keep scrapping and keep inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Sandy FABULOUS!!!! Oh my I don't know where to begin!! STUNNING!! and speechless are a start!! YOU are incredible my friend!! Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete