B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Monday, November 2, 2009

Mother Love Envelope Pocket Mini

I found an awesome tute on you tube for this wonderful envelope pocket album and had to try one. I made this for my sis and each tag insert will hold photos. The album is made from plain envelopes covered with paper scraps and embellished. You can find it on you tube by searching for A Piece of Craft....Marion is so very talented. I also plan on doing a tute later because I used so many cricut cuts.....The front has one of the roses made from the Home Decor heart petal flower...I'm loving these...I also added the lock from Indie Art....Mother is from Storybook and love from Home Decor. I've added tons of fiber and ribbon.
I embossed a couple of tags made a Graphically Speaking flower....a Storybook border and the key from Indie Art on these pages.....The papers are scraps from K&Co.
Another Storybook border some Heidi Grace flowers....DCWV papers and a ribbon of gems. I also added a couple of the Plantin tags. The insert on this page is cut to size and punched with my Martha Stewart Doily punch.