B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Friday, November 27, 2009

Two Posts Today....SOUS and Practical Scrappers

This layout is of my sweet son Morgan...he was in NICU at 10 days for over a week...it was a very scary time and he is a true miracle as are all children...a true gift from God. This layout is from another beautiful Aymee Gandy sketch. I did some paper tearing and distressing. The little peek a boo cuts reveal hints of my strong faith and there is an angel watching over at the top because I know there was one watching over him...and me as he fought for his little life. The clock is set at 12/17 Morgan's bday...he will soon be 17....It also has the signs of time passing with the carriage and the clock in opposing corners.
I got truly festive with this Practical Scrappers challenge....this week it was to sew on a project and I am once again blessed to be there guest designer. I stitched everywhere I could think of...all the mats all the ribbon and lace and some faux stitching on the little heart. It features a pic of Mcauley last Christmas Eve as he prepared his plate for Santa...he is such an enabler for his mom...LOL....details posted below on both layouts....please scroll down......