B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm On A Roll!!!!

Okay....I'm on a roll....LOL....lovin the TP albums so much this is my second in as many weeks....So with some empty tubes, paper, stash finds, and my cricut....here is what I came up with this time...
The papers are the Debonair stack by gcd studios. I've distressed them as well as the tp tubes. The butterfly is from Stamping, lots of fiber and ribbon and some garland. The word Memories is from Graphically Speaking....I've embossed with swiss dots and added lots of stickles. My flower is 3 layers @ 1 1/2 and is from the Sweethearts cart.
The marquee is from Stamping and I've added a small Love embossed die from my Cuttlebug...the heart is from Sweethearts and has a very subtle 'Adore' stamped in off white and a couple of buttons.
Faith is from Home Accents, the heart border Stamping. Bling ribbon and some buttons~
Again, a border from Stamping and some more Stamping butterflies. The small tags are cut from Sweethearts and are embossed with ribbon added. The small silk flowers are from Modern Romance.
Live, laugh, love all from Home Accents and the Gratitude is stamped onto lined paper.