B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Monday, February 22, 2010

Some more sunshine to spread and a little peek!!!!





Hi everyone.....I started the coolest project yesterday and wanted to give you a little peek....I'm lovin it....I have an awesome tute to share that I found on the net from an amazing artist....I am also trying to figure out how to share cut files for DS so I can share this with my cricut friends...it makes the project so easy and relatively quick to put together....can't wait to finish and post!
If anyone has any how to tips on the cut files....please leave a comment and let me know...I've never done it before.
I also want to spread some more sunshine.....My original post for the Sunshine Award follows this post....I was so excited and touched to see that Kaye has passed me this award as well....I think that means God wants me to spread a little more too....so 6 more friends to share with.
Sandi....an amazing artist and wonderful encourager
Judy...xtra talented and so generous to always share her files with everyone
Damaris....cheerful and full of talent, she shares some awesome inspiration on her blog
Kelly....makes the most amazing cards...always super cute for the little girlies in her life
Margie....super inspirational and very talented
Leanne....such a sweetie and another awesome paper artist
I'm going to sneak one more to my kiddos at school....you may know they started a blog in class and I think they would be tickled.....
ESOL Cool Kids....because they bring a ray of sunshine to me everyday!!!
Thanx for helping me spread some more love Kaye!!! Please hop on over to Kaye's blog and check out her awesome work!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Sandy thanks for sharing, love that sun especially since we have another week of rain on the way. I love your peek, cut files, be sure to ask question on the cricut message board about cut files, I have never been able to get it right, lol, you might also post a question to "Popsicletoes", Donna, she shares a lot of cut files. Hugs

    http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, this is looking fantastic! Can't wait to see the final product.....Love, love the colors so far! Keep on "working" girl!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, Sandy, this looks VERY clever - I can't wait to see it. I love making things like this and I know you're going to knock our socks off with something magnificent! Woohoo! :p So nice of you to have another award and share with others; you're FANTASTIC!;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it already! Can't wait to see it in detail! Thank you so much for the award, Sandy! It's just what I needed on this awful Monday morning! You're such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much my friend Sandy! Im going to try to explain how to share DS files. Go to website www.4shared.com and sign up for a free account. Create a project in DS. Then sign back in to 4 shared. You will see upload files. Click on browse. Then you will see all files on your computer. Click on my Documents folder. Then click on cricut folder. Then click on projects folder. This is all the projects in DS. Then click on project you want to upload to 4shared. Then it will give you a link, copy the link and then paste it in your blogspot post. Post it like any other link in your post. I hope I explained it Ok. Sandy post my giveaway on your side bar. You can enter too. Im going to use randon org to pick winner. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I can't wair to see as this looks like a treasure already! Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy,
    Can't wait to see what you've got in the works there :) I see Judy has already given you direction on sharing files - her method is the same as what I use too.
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you are such a fun creative tease! I love this little sneaky peek! Can't wait to see what you reveal.

    contact Jamie for some tips on the cut files. I'm sure she will give you some pointers and tips!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandy it was so easy to pass the award your way as you really are a true friend and I too feel like you are part of my extended family.

    Lovin the sneek peak, can't wait to see the full project. Donna from Popsicle Toes should be able to give you some tips on cut files, she is the queen of DS.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandy
    What a tease you are...LOL
    So far So good, I can't wait to see it.
    Hugs Wanda:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't help with the cut files, I've never been able to get it right but I can't wait to see your full project...looks like it's going to be a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Ms. Sweet Sandy, you are really a sweetheart. Thank you for the award. You are a doll. By the way, LOVE...LOVE...those files. can't wait to see the whole project.
    Hugs,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow....wow....wow.....this project is amazing! I love everything about it! The colors are very pretty, the details are gorgeous and the idea is FANTABULOUS!!!!!! Another winner! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete