One of my super sweet blogging buddies passed this really awesome award to me. Terry should be a writer, her talent for expression is amazing along with her talent for creating. I am so blessed to have added her to my list of cyber friends, she has a kind heart and a gentle spirit.
Terry is one busy girl...she has a couple of blogs I would love for you to check out.....Tellen's Place is a wonderful challenge blog and has some really amazing digi images to share and a fantastic DT to inspire. Terry also has her personal blog, Challenger's Delight is where she shares all of her own great creations and a piece of herself with all of us. Challeger's Delight also shares some fun inspiring challenges. I hope you will pay each blog a visit a check out the wonderful creative mind of my sweet friend.
Now.... I am to list 10 things that knock my socks off and pass this to 3 blogs that do the same....I am going to color outside the lines a bit and pass it to 4. The four blogs I've chosen to pass to are all super talented ladies who have only recently started blogging....I want to tell them how happy I am that they have joined this wonderful world and how blessed I feel to have them in my life....
10 things that knock my socks off....
1. God...because no matter what life has in store He provides the reason for celebration or the strength to endure.
2. My Boyssss...because no matter what, being a mom is the greatest blessing God has given me.
3. My Mom...because she was my lifeboat.
4. YOU....because you are a part of my life that has become one of the greatest healing experiences I have ever had.
5. Scrapping....I love, love, love it!
6. SOUS....the blog and the DT have become a second family to me. I love the challenges each week and don't know what I would do without the constant friendship, support and encouragement from Sandi, Nanne and Leah.
7. Fridays....because I love the feeling of the week coming to an end, renting a movie, grabbing some snacks and hangin out with my sweet DS, Mcauley.
8. Snow days...because they make me feel like a kid again.
9. Memories...even the ones that bring tears to my eyes, because no one can take them away and each moment in my life has helped me become the person I am today.
10. My Cricut....and Mike for giving it to me last Christmas....it has opened up a whole new world for me.