B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Toilet Paper Roll Mini Tag Book

I decided to try one of the tp albums that are so popular right now so here is my take on this unique project! The papers are K&Co and Paperbilites. I love these roses, they are so fun and easy to make so a big thanx to Gabi and Tim Holtz for the great tutorials. The gold garland I found on clearance and took apart for craft project. I've added lots of fiber and ribbon and a little prima flower. I distressed the memories tag and attached it with some mini brads.
Stamping has some fun borders which I used for the heart and inserted 3 tags to hold pics...I embellished them with the flourish from Home Decor. The beautiful bridal ribbon always adds some fun, K&Co stickers, a little 'LOVE' heart charm, and the xo's from sweethearts...you can see the back of the pink heart paper clip attached to the tag....LOTS of bling on these pages. All of my tag cuts are from my Sweethearts cartridge.