B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Firt Vinyl/Tile Projects


These are for a family friend who owns a business. He often jokes with his staff with these two phrases. The tiles are 12x12 and I used Storybook for all the flourish and swirls, Lyrical Letters for the words on He who signs the checks, My Community for the pen, and the ink well is the wine bottle from An Ocean of Words, very squished in DS. Storybook for everything on 1 castle 1 king. These were lots of fun to do.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Sandy these turned out great!!!!
    I really like the 2nd one...I love those corners...
    Big Hug Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sandy this is a really nice project!!!
    How clever to adapt the wine bottle for your ink well!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are absolutely brilliant..love em!
    cheers
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete