B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Golden Memories




This is a picture of Mcauley and I when we went up to the city to see the Nutcracker....one of my favs during the holidays....I wanted to try some new things on this layout...so...The dragonflies have three layers with the middle being velum....lifted from Jeannie Phillips on the cricut MB. I also stickled the wings and added some bling. The circle flowers are something I have been wanting to try for some time soooo ta da....and the little ribbon flowers are just strips of ribbon glued in the center and a button added. I did some paper burning and tearing and a little lacing. Added some silk & paper flowers, gold paper lace, lots of buttons & bling, ribbon, and also a bit of wire. The paper is from DCWV Rustic stack with the exception of the background piece and the solid card stock. I also stamped the word memories under golden for the title and the definition is computer generated. Thanx for looking...as always I treasure your support and comments!
Lyrical Letters: font, scrolls, dragonflies, large flower center
Graphically Speaking: flowers
Storybook: mats

5 comments:

  1. Ok Sandy this has to be one of my favs......
    AWESOME it is...all the great details...wow
    I love the flowers ...I wish I had half that much talent!
    Big Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sandy. I love your hand made flowers and all the little bling every where.
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so pretty...oh I mean your LO...oh I mean you...oh I mean your both pretty...LOLOLOL! okay being silly...this is outstanding! you really did add alot of different things in here...I think your the queen of "a bit of everything"...luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH Sandy your photo of you and your son is sooo beautiful! You are sooo beautiful inside and outside as well! This layout is another "Sandy masterpiece!" The circle flowers remind me of the new primas that just came out love 'em!Love all the details sooo beautifly done!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete