B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Timeless....Photo Clock






So excited about this project...it is a bday gift and I think she might like it! The gift is for my BF's mom....the top left pic is her father as a child...the little guy...the upper right is a pic of her mother and aunt...and the bottom right are some of her siblings....she had given them to Mike to have copies made so I hope this will be a big surprise for her. I have seen several people post clocks so decided I would try my hand at it. I used a 11x14 canvas and added some K & Company papers for a background. The flowers are a combo of cricut cuts and silks layered together with K & Company jewels for centers. I also did my little butterflies flitting about. They are downloaded from the net from a free image and then printed on card stock...so easy and I adore them. I also used some buttons and silk leaves. The clock mechanism was purchased at WM...I simply punched a small hole in the canvas and followed the directions from the package to assemble. I so appreciate you stopping by....I adore your comments!
Graphically Speaking: clock face (embossed w/CB)
Plantin Schoolbook: gold, black and printed flower
Mickey and Friends: pink flower
Home Accents: flourish
Storybook: font and mats (mats embossed w/CB)

6 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy, I saw your comment in my layout REACH on the cricut MB and wanted to thank for it and for all the other ones you always have left. I have been browsing your blog and am amazed! Your lo's are AMAZING! I just became a follower... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clever, clever girl.. this is stunning!! I think I might have to make one for my sCRAP room as well.. :O) I've been thinking about adding some decorations in here..LOL
    cheers
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy this is stunning, love the fact it is an acutal working clock not just decoration. The flowers are awesome and those butterflies are amazing. Great job

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever idea. Love your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect gift!!I am sure she will love this Sandy! lovin the embossing!This is just beautiful!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am catching up from the weekend and read your blog backwards. I thought it was for your mom. How clever to put a working clock in there! You are just way too creative!!

    ReplyDelete