B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Your Circle of Friends Can Never Grow Too Big


Sweet Sweet Jeri Moody has passed this award along to me, I received it last month but decided you can never have tooooo many friends. Thanx Jeri, I am so honored to be in your circle. I have had sooo many follow since I started my blog in June that this just give me a chance to share the LOVE....Please stop in an pay Jeri a visit and show her some Love too.

Now I have the great pleasure of passing this along to five more wonderful women...

2 comments:

  1. You just blow my mind with ur lay9outs!
    I gave u a blog award, it's over at my blog, man your one busy lady! lol
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for passing the award on to me. Although I'm a little (ok alot) slow in responding back to this, I really really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete