B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh My Stars







These are my four precious boyssss...four years ago....Love this pic of them. I used lots of layers and some masking and stamping. The large star in the bottom corner is first stenciled on...with neg of cut, then stamped with a variety of stamps...using the star as a mask I stamped the paper and the edge of the star. The title was computer generated. The quote in the mini K & Co frame is a simple thought from my heart...'My precious sons...the darker the night....the brighter you shine....in my heart.' They are truly the brightest light in my life...I thank God for every moment with them...even the tearful ones. I used some plain card stock...the two pattered papers are from My Minds Eye...there is a bit of paper burning and one K & Co brad. The stars are a take on what Nanne did several months ago...she has an awesome tutorial on her blog...though mine are much less perfect...i wanted them to look a bit distressed. I then accented them with some gold craft paint. All the stars are pop dotted in the middle to keep their shape...some stickles on the swirls and scalloped mat. Thanx for looking! I so appreciate you stopping by!
Plantin: stars
Stretch Your Imagination: swirls
Storybook: scalloped mats, grey cut at bottom of pic

7 comments:

  1. I love it Sandy..Looks so awesome..love the colors and you did a great job on those stars.. they look marvelous..LOL
    cheers and Have a great week (what's left of it.. :O)
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy this is awesome, love all the swirls and the stars look fantastic, will have to check out Nannes' tutorial for those.

    I have to say you have 4 gorgeous boys.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy awesome job on this layout...love the Nanne stars how creative on your stamping!Beautiful journaling!Your boys are sooo good lookin'
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, yet manly, layout LOL! I love the combination of gold and white stars with the black swirls, very magical.

    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are truly blessed and what is amazing is that you realize it! Your creativity is by far the best raw talent I have ever come accross!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job with thos Nanne stars. It's nice to see something besides flowers occasionally. Good show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it too, I wish I could come up with such great layouts...I love all the little details. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete