B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ray Of Sunshine







Okay next scrapsketch blog hop sketch....this is Brenda's sketch choice, #15....and my take on the sketch. I used a mishmash of papers for this layout. The pix were enhanced in photo impact to give them the sepia tone. These are pix of my youngest DS....love him so. The title is from Tink with a few stickles added to the sun. Plantin was used to cut a double circle for the sun enhancement...again some stickles. Stretch Your Imagination was used for the sunflower and the tree. Storybook...birds, leaf, and marquee for journaling. Ocean of Words for the sunshine and the cloud (used as the 'bush' part of the tree). I added some buttons and ribbon. Again used my center point button to cut the marquee after the journaling was computer generated. I'm having so much fun with the hop....thanx for looking

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Sandy, this is amazing! Love all the details on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tree is simply amazing! Love all the colors. Kind of fun to do a sketch and get out of our comfort zone sometimes, isn't it? You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy this is beautiful, love your colour choice. The photos are fab, boys rock! Not used the centre point feature yet.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete