B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Look What Brenda Did While I Was Away


Sweet Sweet Miss Brenda at http://brendasjoy.blogspot.com sent me this lovely blog award! Stop over and pay her a visit...she is one of the sweetest ladies you could ever hope to meet and one large part of why I am a blogger today! Thanx Brenda! I have been up in Kansas City the past few days so have not been around much...I will pass this on after I get some rest this evening...as I am very very tired! I did get to shop at Joann's while in the city...they are having their awesome founders day sale. I was able to pick up some beautiful new papers...and yes one new cart...I went for the Paper Doll Dress Up and cannot wait for a chance to use it....probably tomorrow...LOL....I want to thank Brenda again and will be passing this as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment