B 4 blessings.....my 4 boyssss

Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's Autumn Baby



Okay...this is the last of my sketches for the scrapsketch blog hop. Jackie had the option to use her choice or 'any other skrapsketch sketch'....so I chose sketch # 137...These are pics of my sweetie again....last fall. I love the pic of her little red toes...added the "sweet feet" with photo impact. I found some great fall leaves at my local all for a dollar store....they make great mats for this layout. Storybook for the marquee, Stretch Your Imagination for the flower and Autumn, and A Childs Year for it's and baby. Again a mix of papers...some stickles...button...floss...flowers and ribbon.....thanx for stopping by....I sure enjoyed working with these sketches...I have never been a sketch person and it was much more fun than I realized it would be....I will definitely be paying these ladies a visit again....hope you do too....click HERE to visit their site.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's so cute! I love the leaf mat idea, you're so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute Sandy, love the leaf mat. I am not a really sketch person, I think I find them a bit too restricting but I have been looking through a few just lately so may have to give it a go. Thanks for the blog award, you are too kind.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete